Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chemistry PLN3

I found the news from website of Boston University.

BUYCC, the abbreviation of Boston University Younger Chmistry Committee.http://chemweb.bu.edu/buycc/
   This is the eassy I found on the website introduces the Chemistry Committee in Boston University which attracts me,since my major in college is chemistry. I exactly want to go to a shcool which think highly of chemistry. As far as I concern, Boston University is one of the schools that suits my standard. It describes how many people or professor in the Chemistry Committee and tells me they also think chemistry is one of the major all over the world.
   I agree that chemistry must be one of the most significent science we need to pay attention to.


   Besides, I also find another interesting blog which link is http://prospect.rsc.org/blogs/cw/2013/02/04/quantum-chemistry-takes-on-virtual-reality/
   The essay's name is Quantum chemistry takes on virtual reality.
It is the eassy talks about the relationship between computer games nowadays and the quantum chemical calculations and reactions. Using some specific ways to make the calculation be easier and quick.As the articles says" chemistry can feed off the resource-hungry world of video games to provide the hardware and computational power", which means chemistry can lead the world be more creative and fundamental.
   I believe, using chemistry appropriatly and efficiently, the world will be better.



No comments:

Post a Comment