Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My holiday

  As for my winter break, I came back to China and go to a small city which is called Yiwu. The first famous items for the city is smallware, it is international and is accepted all over the world. So, it is a international city in few peoples' eyes. But excatly, when I was there for visting the girl I love but who does not love me, I change my mind. It is developed but still keep the vallge style soemwhere.
  For urban area, the buildings and atmosphere are same as they are in Shanghai which has been an international city for about 30 years. However, when we went out the city to some rural area, we can find the different lifestyle we can only find in some orignial village.
  It is not the most important significent event happened during the period I lived in this city. She became my girl friend! It is one that I dreamed for a long time. When she agreed to give me the identity of her boy friend, I felt it was unreal.Was I dreaming?  But I realize It is true. It was not a fantasy. So the trip I went to the international city is very impressive and very importent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment