Monday, January 14, 2013

The Problem I May Meet in the Future

                     When is a risk worth taking?

  Every people have his or her own lifestyle, some perfer to take an adventure whenever they can and some would like to have a peaceful and simple life without any risk and danger. As a result of different lifestyle, people have a different idea about the risk and positive or negative attitude. As far as I concerned, I think it is very dependent. When is a risk worth taking? Good question.
  When we are children or not mature enough, we may never familiar with risk which may cause a very dangerous or harmful consequence. When I was about 7 years old,considering if I should do homework, I always hope teacher would forget the assignment or will not check it. Because of this thought, I would go to watch TV instead of doing homework. There was a risk, just for doing homework or not, the result will be different. First, if teacher did not check it, everything was ok; however, he must be very angry and think I was lazy. Shall we take the risk? Is it worth? Of course, the answer is no. Students should do their homework every single day,
  When we became a teenager, we began to have our independent thought and may fall in love with somebody. If we are luckly enough, the people we love just love us too, it will be very easy. But unfortunately, most people can not love the right people, which means the people they love do not love them, called One sided love. At that time, the risk appear and they need to have a decision. First, giving up and choose another aim. Second, keeping love and try their best to move the people they love. My girl friend just told me that sometimes love is just a feel I had and was not related how much you had done. So, loving someone who does not love you is a kind of taking risk. After all, love is unpredictable and uncontrol. As for me, this kind of risk is worth takting, if the girl is exactly the one special and can not be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment