Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Carry

Every day, the things I must carry:
My school id
Two cell phones: Chinese and USA cell phones.
Glasses.
And several textbooks,whose names are:
The Things They Carried
Myers's Psychology For AP
Chemistry the central science.

School ID:
It is one of the most important items which decides if I can have food for lunch. If I leave my school id in dorm, I will be upset that I will not have anything to eat during lunch and see others eating happily. Unfortunately, because of its small size, I ignore it few times a week. Each time I forget it, I tell myself: My lunch, my delicious lunch, I miss you!

My cell phones. The Chinese one is used to send messages to my girl friend and it is the only function it has. Sending messeage is the most common way for us to communicate, since the calling is not allowed in school and the fee is expensive.
As for my USA cell phone, it is excatly useless.

Glasses, I wear every day beacuse my myopia. Without my glasses, I can hardly see anything, so that the efficiency for every course I have will be as low as I do not understand.

  Last but not least, Textbook, such as The Things They Carried, is the book we are reading for English IV. I just made a mistake and lost 10 points since I left the book in the dormitory. Although I told myself I needed to bring it, I still forgot to carry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment