Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Own Reflection

  Blogger, the important communication program nowadays, which is used by most people everyday. However, I began to use it when I enter Eng IV course, I feel so uncomfortable when I was using it. It is different from the word that can point out the grammer problem. Because of this, I alwasys have some grammer problem when I write a post and put it on my blogger. I still feel a little nervous and shy that everyone can see my article and may find some problems from my essay.
  One afternoon, Mr.Parsons told me to stay and talked about my post together. After his introducation and my own understanding, I am better familiar with it. Since I am not the native speaker, having grammer mistakes are normal to me. But I directly believe grammer will be a piece of case after I contact more and more American culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment