Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nature Poem


                                    When I first see the poem with a picture, I fall in love with it.
When I was a very young child, I was curious about it.
Is it fly? Of course not.
So ,I think about it.
Now,still.
When I see this poem, I have a new feeling. Sometimes we can link the spider have some commons as people have. As for, sometimes I am a spider as it too.
We never have a long break to have a rest. In china, there is byword: it is never to old to learn. So, we are always running on the road to knowledge.
My favorite lines are when the author says, "Surrounded, surrounded, in measureless oceans of space".
For human, the world is big and almost people can not travel all over the world. As for a spider, a garden is amazingly big and it will be very difficult for them to connect its net and find the feasible path. A spider must be lonely, it may be the only one in his area. However, it will not stop and give up. The only thing spiders will do just work harder. I'm not sure if my thoughts were correct but thats just the first image that popped into my mind when i read it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment